Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My husband says I have to write every day. At least something, which is funny because about a week ago I was touting the same thing at him and declaring that all my musings need not be funny or well written or even interesting as long as I sit down to do it. So here it is, for one month, starting today, I will write. Every day, at least something.
Today my thoughts are with a friend who is taking a long journey. She is leaving her husband, newly rented house and roommates for two and a half months. I did laugh as she compiled list after list of things the three men she resides with will need to accomplish on their own while she is gone.   She has reservations and fears but plows ahead anyway. She is, in my opinion, brave to take such a trip. I love her dearly and hope she finds fun and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment