Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ha ha, two posts in the same day. It is so like me to jump in with both feet and then fizzle quickly. I will try to avoid the latter but, only time will really tell.
I just put the left over dinner in the fridge. It was so yummy today. I made stuffed yellow and red peppers. They were so good. I filled them with sausage, spices, onions, zucchini, Gorgonzola, mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheeses with just a touch of tomato sauce. I tucked the filling lovingly  into each halved pepper and laid them in a bed of yet more tomato sauce. Topping each capacious little pepper with Alfredo sauce and yet another layer of cheese I set them in my preheated oven and let the little beauties bake until the tops were golden brown and delicious. And delicious they were my friends...delicious they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment