Monday, April 27, 2009

Moving

I saw a man who was riding a motorcycle with a very tall tree tied to the back seat. I imagine that there are a million reasons why someone would have to tie a very large tree to the back of a motorcycle and ride around. I suppose many of those reason would seem to be very logical but I imagined that he was some kind of landscape architect. Not a very efficient one mind you, but somehow he is working and the tree was just the finishing touch that could bring his dream to fruition. Or perhaps he is a prick and his girlfriend kicked him out but first she burned all of his things (because, you see, pricks often hook up with psychos) so the only shred of dignity he could scrape together was to grab the tree and storm out. Possibly he was fired from his job and the contents of his desk were nestled between his legs and I just could not see them. Maybe he was helping a friend move and never wanted to be asked to do so again. Perhaps he thinks of it as his pet. It may be that the two of them are dating? It could be that the tree was hitch-hiking and this guy was just a good Samaritan. Perchance the man was hot and needed shade. Possibly there was a bird or other creature in the tree acting as a look out. It is feasible that the two of them had a suicide pact and were on their way to carry it out. Maybe he wanted to make paper? I have considered the possibility that he stole the motorcycle while it was still chained to the tree. Imaginably, he thought it was a marijuana plant. Whatever the reason, it got me thinking. What would I do with a tree and a motorcycle??

3 comments:

  1. I may have some ideas for you on what might be done with a tree and a motorcycle................but I am sure that your demented mind works much like mine. Ponder and discuss - with me, of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one Mandy
    Wendy xoxo

    ReplyDelete