Monday, April 13, 2009

Wet Dream

I found the most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen. Modern but classic. Soft blue glass tiles beset the walls and floor. The sink was Ivory and set on top of the cabinet. Water cascaded from the wall and over a lovely metal spout making the most lovely sound as the water splashed jocundly down into the basin. A plush bath rug adorned the floor. One single window was placed behind the throne. Aaah. The toilet. Sleek and modernly elegant. I opened the lid and had a seat to better view the room. Someone in a nearby room was commenting that they also wanted to arise early and get to a class at the gym. I could hear some clattering and rustling from beyond the door. Birds chirped and sounded as if they too wanted to view this lovely expanse. From my vantage point I realized that this room was quite a bit larger than I had originally concluded. I finally relived myself. It was the most glorious feeling. So satisfying. To be in such a beautiful place and feel the contentment that comes with doing the most natural of things. Looking around I realized that there were others in the bathroom with me. When had they come in? Had I been so wrapped up that I had forgotten to lock the door? Why was I feeling so wrong? They had destroyed my moment? Why was I all wet? What the hell was happening?
oh crap!
I peed the bed.




Sorry Nathan!


2 comments:

  1. such an odd story you have created. You peed. Cool. - or rather warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, that was truly disturbing... I need some kind of solace now... Also you can't ever stay at my house... unless you bring your own sheets. :)

    ReplyDelete