Monday, April 20, 2009

Crack

I know it's been a while. I have not really had anything to say and I am not one of those bloggers who is prone to prattle on and on until the last drop of functioning thought had released itself from their brain and spilled into the cyberspace that is the blogging community. That being said, just try and stop me from telling another useless story that can only serve to prick my amusement.



Is anyone else sucked into the weird obsessive time wasting "networking" tool known as Facebook??

Why is it that we feel compelled to tell each other 25 random things or think that it is fortuitous to spend hours taking quizzes that will tell us, once and for all, what Disney villain we are or what flower we are most like or if our spouse is "The One" Is it a good idea to determine what psychotropic drug we are most akin to?? I have become a zombie to the invitation to finish a questionnaire discussing the three names I have been called or three things I purchased yesterday.

".....MUST...FILL...OUT..EVERYONE IS WONDERING...........HAVE TO TAKE QUIZ....MUST FINISH.......TELLING WHAT IS ON MY MIND.
My theory is that no one really cares what I am thinking or if I am most like a daisy or if I am a fan of rain. When will the madness end?? I guess when they come up with another networking site and I have to have a page if I want to reconnect with people whom I have not seen in years and dont really know anymore
'what??'
Twitter??
what is that?
Is is easy to set up??
How do I get started?


2 comments:

  1. Funny. I wonder what catagory I am in for checking in - at least once a day - to see what fun story you have on here. Keep em' comming - you do grrrrreat work. grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete