Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Marter Sauce


I nearly burnt my meat pie today. I was unselfishly making it for my husband and son. (I dont eat meat pies.) Clearly I was interrupted by some inferior task that was hoggishly requiring of me while I toiled to be the saint that I am and prepare a lovely meal for those who need me to feed them. It is only by my magnanimous nature that I am able to put aside what God has entreated me to take on as my sole task, being of course, that I am the only one capable to do it in a way that is pleasing. How could someone be so selfish as to distract me from my meat pie?? Well she is always telling me that she is hungry or that she has some soiled garment that needs tending to or that she is tired and needs me to provide her with some means of resting her head. She is, parsimonious in her persuit of my time and thus, The meat pie goes untended and while I was looking so forward to presenting it in all of it's lovely glory. Should I be compelled to subjigate myself to her tyrannical rule? I alone know the worth of each activity and all that goes into committing myself to the pie. But sadly, it is now. ruined.
Lis how could you??

2 comments:

  1. So So glad those days are gone! Although I still get interrupted on a daily basis, it is usually for cash and i can just say "no and go away" without the worries of Child Services visiting my door.

    XOXOX Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this will never be seen by the right person.....:)

    ReplyDelete