Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nate's contribution

I have, as of late, been uninspired and unable to deem myself worthy of capturing any thoughts onto, what used to be paper but is now, this blog. In such a state I sat myself along side my husband and expressed such lament. To which he replied with such a look as to warrant further probing. He, sitting knowingly, turned away to face forward and suggested in a way that was more matter of fact than abstract that I should simply write about something with which I was quite well acquainted and something that was sure to create laughter from a wide range of perspective viewers. What could it be I wondered, internally as to not disturb the unusual way he had preserved the punch line. I patiently awaited his epiphany. He looked at me and with some glint in his eye exclaimed....
POO!!
It is funny the world around he explained. Everyone has some experience with it. I myself deal with Hazel's everyday, he reminded me. He was so pleased with himself. He just turned front and continued watching the television as if he had now imparted his wisdom upon me and I should somehow be falling to his feet and thanking him for abolishing my writers block.
Smirk faced and watching for my reaction out of the corner of his eye, he sat in quiet repose. I rose form the couch, silently, and headed off for my computer. Good thing I have him. How else would I arrive at such wonderful subject matter??

so anyone else think Nathan is funnier than Poo??




trust me you dont want a graphic on this one.

3 comments:

  1. POO - I GUESS WE ALL DO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. Interesting that you would blog about it. Keep the giggles coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that Nathan is funny. Even more than poo. I think that it is funny that he thinks poo is funny. I like your blog. kEEP WRITING! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always have Always will
    xoxo Wendy

    ReplyDelete