Sunday, May 17, 2009

Butt Crack


Sorry to all of my readers for the long hiatus from my writings. Life, as luck would have it, has seen fit to throw me a couple of curve balls. I have been intently trying to swing for the fences but can not, it would seem, make a connection with the ball. The result of all of the life, that clearly I am viewing as some sort of sport, is I am not feeling altogether funny. However, this morning I was cleaning the children with my usual absentmindedness. My two youngest were in the shower, laughing and seemingly having a good time. I was sitting at my computer in the adjoining room. I hear the door of the shower slide open and then shut again. As I turn my gaze from the bluish light of the screen to the opening of my door I am greeted with the naked baby butt of my littlest one. She turns back to see if I have come out of my Facebook stupor to find she has broken free and is not afraid to pee right on the floor. Seeing that I was looking right at her and that she was found out she made a face at me, giggled diabolically, and ran out of the room thus snapping me out of my rather melancholy mood.
Thank goodness for little children for making us chase their little naked butts through the house while they are sopping wet with the eminent threat of "going".

3 comments:

  1. Such good chicken! Hazee is a wonderful source of chickenee fun for all. Keep your chin up and things are bound to improve. Your sister loves you and will do anything to help you. Keep up on your writting - there is nothing like reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whole heartedly agree with your sister xoxo Wendy

    ReplyDelete