Tuesday, March 31, 2009

comments

I wonder why more people don't leave comments on this blog. Is it perhaps they don't want to find themselves on the stabability scale?? Or is it they are afraid it could become fodder for some future post?? Maybe they feel it has all been said already and not worth the effort. I suppose it could be a complacency about the latest entry. I have a theory that no one is reading this anymore. Some may not value their own voice. You may all be in some cult which forbids the act of leaving a comment. I have heard tales of people being kidnapped and not allowed to use the internet. Maybe your dog ate your comment. Perchance some church calling got in the way. Perhaps it is fear of being found out that you read the swill I tend to write. Maybe you are offended. Conceivably your fingers are broken and you deeply want to comment but lack the necessary skill. It may be that aliens have assumed your likeness and don't understand English. Imaginably, you are tied up and can not break free from your bonds. I say to you, all of these are possible but suck it up and post a comment anyway. Dont be a baby.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy,
    I hope the lack of comments don't hinder your amition to coniute to entertain me!! It's all about me you must know by now.
    Love Ya
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall continue even if you are the only reader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you WANT my comments? Sooooooo silly foo yoo. Yoo need more amo? Just wook at my stubbies. All yoo need for LOADS of comments. Luv Ya.

    ReplyDelete