Saturday, March 28, 2009

Am I old??


I am officially a Unicorn.

How is this possible you wonder?? Think about it. Is there anyone whiter than me? I too wander in this wilderness and when people catch sight of me are often scared or attempt to catch me. I am reclusive and try to avoid them I even avoid most phone calls. I love salad. (akin to grass) I have loved grass in my life as well. When I get mad or agitated, I stomp my feat. I have been misunderstood by most people. I love flowers and have, on occasion, eaten them. I consider them a treat. I possess magical powers and can get people to do things I want without them knowing exactly why they did it. (ok so it is mostly just Nathan) Sometimes I run for no reason at all. I have a long mane of hair. It often is referred to as a pony tail. And the final reason is because today I found a long, wiry, stiff and erect silver horn (hair) sticking straight out of the top of my head. How I have missed it while it has been growing to its current length, I will never know. Unicorns are supposed to be wise and highly favored so I guess that will be my reward for dealing with "the hair" as I am sure I will come to call it.

(upon its discovery I immediately had my husband pull it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment