Monday, May 24, 2010

little brown bag

little brown bag laying in the road,
looking dejected and so cold,
top a mash but kind of rolled,
what kind of treasure do you hold?

a cookie,
some candy,
an old dirty shoe?

a nice book
a severed head
are you full of poo

a prescription,
a child's toy,
some kittens that mew?

a vodka bottle,
a turkey sub,
a ticket to Kalamazoo?

tell me
oh tell me
now what should I do?

As I drive past
on my way to class
I haven't got a clue

your contents are a mystery
I fear that this must always be
unless some one had chance to see
the dropper of the bag... was me.

2 comments:

  1. I hurt my back so there I sat
    And Nana said "You must lay flat".
    I knew damn well I was too fat
    To end up laying on my back.
    I sat and frowned, a back so jacked.
    A pill came floating from her pack
    I swallowed it and hit the rack
    And watched a movie from the stack.
    The pill took hold and there I sat
    Drooling like a strangled cat.
    All have issues, that is that.
    Some folks opt to just lay flat
    Some might practice this and that
    But I like pills from Nana's pack.
    That's the truth.
    And that is that.

    Papa is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious Dad!!! Awesome. And now everyone can see where I get my warped sense of humor.. Love You Dad!!

    ReplyDelete