Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BUTTS


If I see one more butt crack I am going to fruit!!
Now I am not going to be one of those people who pretends that the fashion of my younger years was awesome and wish for the days when girls and boys dressed respectfully because, lets face it, our particular generation with their grunge/skate version of fashion was anything but respectful. But my question to girls who wear their pants so low and tight on their bodies so that each time they even move the whole of the world is exposed to their derriere is, why.?.
I love to watch one of these girls walking toward me. It is just such a wonder to me because, clearly they are trying to be sexy or hot or show some skin but do they not see that they (and this goes for even the skinniest girls) are giving themselves a "muffin top"? Creating the illusion of a giant doughnut on the front of their bellies must be the intention.. I wonder if they, themselves, refer to the style as a baked good??
And to them I say "JUST SAY NO"
We, and I leave teenage boys out of this particular we, have no desire to peer in to the vast cavern that is your butt crack. No desire to know what kind of panties you are wearing and how long it has been since you showered.. I do not need somewhere to put my keys thank you, I brought my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment